SpaceStation Expedition mission
Live events NASA_tv
when Station is visible to the eye
Space Shuttle Atlantis lands KSC July 21,2011
Tour of glass cockpit.
|Friends have Tommy memories.
Send a suggestion. firstname.lastname@example.org Kip
|RefDesk Latest News from Google, new window
|Feb 27 Mon
- Engineering Development Model UH-60V Black Hawk helicopter, photo
- US Army readiness through aircraft modernization, photos
- 2017 Helicopter Association International HAI Heli-Expo Mar.6 -- Helicopter fly-in March 3-4 and fly-out March 9-10, Texas
- Heli-Expo -- Honeywell communications, avionics, propulsion systems and BendixKing solutions
- Bell Helicopter at Heli-Expo 2017
- USAF Red Flag 2017 air-to-air combat training exercise -- Feb.27 to Mar.10 -- Nevada
- NTSB Safety Alerts, Helicopter Landing Sites Free from Debris, Foreign object debris can foul rotor systems and cause damage (SA-057)
- Space Weather for Aviation Service Provider
|Feb 25 Sat
- Los Angeles PD Air Support Division this year will add four new Airbus H125 AStars part of long-term plan to upgrade helicopter fleet, photo
- R44 hard emergency landing in New Jersey
- Cessna Citation Latitude one of the best-selling business jets, in 2016 delivered 42 Latitudes
- Space Station blog, SpaceX Dragon resupply ship
- Schedule 2017 F-22 Demonstration Team at Langley AFB
|Feb 24 Fri
- FAA released updated list of pilot, air traffic controller, law enforcement and citizen reports of
potential encounters with unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) drones
- Boeing plan to open first European commercial factory for manufacture hi-tech aircraft components in South Yorkshire UK
- US Air Force to transition to MQ-9 Reaper exclusively, photo
- Canadian backcountry of British Columbia for helicopter skiing
- FAA Safety Briefing, PAVE checklist, covering a pilot decision making process to
mitigate risks in terms of Pilot, Aircraft, enVironment, and External Pressures - Jan,Feb 2017
- US Navy 2017 Navy Week Schedule
- What to expect from space science in 2017 Jan
|Feb 23 Thu
- US Army AH-64 Apache helicopters delivered by two Air Mobility Command C-5M Super Galaxies in Germany, photos
- US Coast Guard Air Station Traverse City expected to receive first of three MH-60T Jayhawk helicopters in April, Michigan
- NASA Study on Atmospheric river storms
|Feb 22 Wed
- CBO estimates cost of Navy 2017 shipbuilding plan average of about 21 billion per year (in 2016 dollars) over 30 years,
Congressional Budget Office
- Hughes Network completion of in-orbit testing and handover of EchoStar XIX, broadband satellite networks and services, high-speed satellite Internet service
- Boeing will build 702 satellite to expand communication for mobile telephone, data and internet users throughout the Asia-Pacific region
|Feb 21 Tue
- Leonardo delivered first NH90 MITT (Maritime – Italian Navy Tactical Transport) helicopter to Italian Navy, photo
- Stranded residents can ride helicopter from the Post Ranch Inn to Monterey Regional Airport, Calif
- Second Lockheed Martin T-50A flight in Greenville, South Carolina, offer for USAF T-X competition photo
2017 Ladies Love Taildraggers 5 scholarships
Robinson Helicopter Safety Alerts -- Low-G Mast Bumping Accidents Dec2016
Three US Marine H-53 Sea Stallion
heavyLift helicopters (over 20yrs old) brought out of retirement from
DavisMonthan AFB Ariz. will be upgraded and put back into active service. photo Aug2005
|Mars Spirit Opportunity rovers.
|US Navy helicopter San Diego Calif training 2007.
Photo courtesy of Jim Pratt "flybum" opens new window.
|Monthy Van Nuys Propeller Aircraft Association,
Historical Aircraft Display Day.
|Blue Angels Show Schedule
|EAA B-17 Tour
|USAF Thunderbirds Show Schedule.
|Collings Foundation B-17 B-24
|Reno NV Air Races
|Always check before travel,|
events sometimes get cancelled.
Researchers at MIT designed one of the strongest lightweight materials known, by 3-D printing flakes of graphene,
a two-dimensional form of carbon. The new material, a sponge-like configuration with a density of just 5 percent,
can have a strength 10 times that of steel.
GOES-R first of NOAA advanced geostationary weather satellites
Sikorsky S97 RAIDER(tm)
Bell 525 Relentless Super Medium Helicopter
NASA Subsonic Rotary Wing Project