SpaceStation Expedition mission
Live events NASA_tv
when Station is visible to the eye
Space Shuttle Atlantis lands KSC July 21,2011
Tour of glass cockpit.
|Friends have Tommy memories.
Send a suggestion. firstname.lastname@example.org Kip
|RefDesk Latest News from Google, new window
|Oct 21 Sat
- Airbus Helicopters displays H130 and EC145 at Air Medical Transport Conference, Texas
Airbus Helicopters Inc. Newsletter
- Calif Santa Monica Airport runway will shorten after temporary restraining order lifted
- NASA damage Map of Northern California wildfires
- Many Napa Valley wineries open
more travel latimes.com
- Schedule 2017 F-22 Demonstration Team at Langley AFB
- Santa Barbara County Courthouse on second floor mural room docents give free tours on weekdays at 10.30am and 2pm, weekend days at 2pm
|Oct 20 Fri
- Boeing short of workers wants some retirees back on temporary basis
- Argentine Army to receive 20 Agusta (Bell) AB 206 JetRanger helicopters purchased from Italian government
- New Zealand six helicopters fight a burn-off on farmland that got out of control, Te Anau district, photo
- Lockheed LM-100J commercial freighter first flight of second production aircraft
- Los Angeles Board of Police Commissioners approved 1 year Unarmed Drone pilot program
- FAA Safety Briefing for Sept,Oct 2017 - role flight instructors play in keeping the National Airspace System safe
- US Navy 2017 Navy Week Schedule
|Oct 19 Thu
- Textron reported third quarter 2017 income. Bell revenues were up 78 million, as Bell delivered 39 commercial helicopters
- MD Helicopters delivery of new MD 600N to Sapura Aero. Configured with upgraded FAA type-certified all-glass cockpit.
Features single-patient EMS interior from Air Ambulance Technology (AAT)
- Boeing investment in Near Earth Autonomy (Pittsburgh) focused on developing a portfolio of technologies
that enable safe and reliable autonomous flight
- Royal Australian Air Force KC-30A Multi Role Tanker Transport refuels Edwards B-52 Stratofortress over California, photo
- X-15A-2 to speed of Mach 6.72 Oct. 3, 1967
History this week Edwards AFB, Calif, photo
|Oct 18 Wed
- Bear Fire Incident Information, Santa Cruz County, Calif. update for Oct.18,2017 8.21am, 12 Helicopters
- Search continued Tuesday in Hawaii for helicopter missing northwest of Molokai island with two people on board
- US Army new helicopter primers mix higher environmental standards with better protection
- US Air Force Research Laboratory and Harvard University Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering with new method for
digital design and printing of stretchable, flexible electronics. Hybrid 3-D printing uses additive manufacturing to integrate soft,
conductive inks with a material substrate to create stretchable, wearable electronic devices
|Oct 17 Tue
- Leonardo and Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC) in Fort Worth, Travis County, Texas signed contract for
three AgustaWestland AW169s for STAR Flight program as EMS provider upgrades helicopter fleet, photo
- Airbus and Bombardier to become partners on C Series aircraft programme. C Series ranging from 100 to 150 seats
- NASA scientists detected light tied to a gravitational-wave event. Two merging neutron stars in galaxy NGC 4993,
located about 130 million light-years from Earth in the constellation Hydra.
Crashing neutron stars may be dominant source for many of the heaviest elements, including platinum and gold
|Oct 16 Mon
- Aerial view afer Wildfire in Santa Rosa, Northern Calif
- AirBus helicopter third H160 prototype (PT3) maiden flight
- Drone hit Skyjet aircraft headed to Quebec airport in Canada
- US Army looking at unmanned aerial systems as possible medical evacuation
- NTSB Safety Alerts,
Loss of Tail Rotor Effectiveness in Helicopters, Be alert for uncommanded yaw (SA-062).
Helicopter Landing Sites Free from Debris, Foreign object debris can foul rotor systems and cause damage (SA-057).
- Space Weather for Aviation Service Provider
NTSB safety alert, better fuel management by aviators could prevent an average of 50 general aviation accidents a year Flying on Empty
- Going West on the Lincoln Highway map
Top 10 Martin Gardner Scientific American Articles, Mathematical Games column began January 1957
B-17F Memphis Belle(tm) to be placed on public display on May 17, 2018 at National Museum USAF, photo
Fact Sheet nationalmuseum.af.mil
1944 movie Director Lt. Col. William Wyler afi.com American Film Institute
Textron Inc. first quarter 2017 -- Bell delivered 27 commercial helicopters compared to 30 units last year
What to expect from space science in 2017 Jan
2017 Ladies Love Taildraggers 5 scholarships
Robinson Helicopter Safety Alerts -- Low-G Mast Bumping Accidents Dec2016
Three US Marine H-53 Sea Stallion
heavyLift helicopters (over 20yrs old) brought out of retirement from
DavisMonthan AFB Ariz. will be upgraded and put back into active service. photo Aug2005
|Mars Spirit Opportunity rovers.
|US Navy helicopter San Diego Calif training 2007.
Photo courtesy of Jim Pratt "flybum" opens new window.
|Monthy Van Nuys Propeller Aircraft Association,
Historical Aircraft Display Day.
|Blue Angels Show Schedule
|EAA B-17 Tour
|USAF Thunderbirds Show Schedule.
|Collings Foundation B-17 B-24
|Reno NV Air Races
|Always check before travel,|
events sometimes get cancelled.
Sikorsky R-4 helicopter display, photo
IntelAero ready-to-fly unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)
Engineering Development Model UH-60V Black Hawk helicopter, photo
Researchers at MIT designed one of the strongest lightweight materials known, by 3-D printing flakes of graphene,
a two-dimensional form of carbon. The new material, a sponge-like configuration with a density of just 5 percent,
can have a strength 10 times that of steel.
GOES-R first of NOAA advanced geostationary weather satellites
Sikorsky S97 RAIDER(tm)
Bell 525 Relentless Super Medium Helicopter
NASA Subsonic Rotary Wing Project