SpaceStation Expedition mission
Live events NASA_tv
when Station is visible to the eye
Space Shuttle Atlantis lands KSC July 21,2011
Tour of glass cockpit.
|Friends have Tommy memories.
Send a suggestion. firstname.lastname@example.org Kip
|RefDesk Latest News from Google, new window
|Mar 28 Tue
- NTSB preliminary information, R-44 helicopter collided with a building and terrain during autorotation near Chatham, New Jersey.
Passenger heard whoosh sound and then engine experienced a total loss of power
- Pakistan new order for undisclosed number of additional AgustaWestland AW139 intermediate twin engine helicopters.
SAR (Search and Rescue) and EMS (Emergency Medical Service) operations across the nation
- Next generation F-35 coatings application booth at Hill Air Force Base, Utah
- NASA test fires new RS-25 engine for Space Launch System (SLS) rocket
|Mar 27 Mon
- Defense Acquisition Board scheduled March 30 meeting to review low-rate production for first 24 King Stallion helicopters
- Office of Naval Research (ONR) and Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) at 2017 Sea-Air-Space Exposition,
April 3-5 Gaylord Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland
- USAF Red Flag 2017 air-to-air combat training exercise -- Red Flag 17-3 July 10 to 28, 2017 -- Nevada
- NTSB Safety Alerts, Helicopter Landing Sites Free from Debris, Foreign object debris can foul rotor systems and cause damage (SA-057)
- Space Weather for Aviation Service Provider
|Mar 25 Sat
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
continued to contract for Phase 2 of Gremlins program
- Flight training American Flyers will close flight school at Santa Monica Municipal Airport after 50 years
- NTSB preliminary information, MD369FF helicopter impacted terrain during power line construction flight
- Helicopter pilot and passenger escape after crash, missed two houses and overhead power cables, UK
- Schedule 2017 F-22 Demonstration Team at Langley AFB
|Mar 24 Fri
- US Army Pilots and crews flying UH-60 Blackhawk and CH-47 Chinook aircraft completed series of seven take-offs and
landings from the deck of Republic of Korea Ship Dokdo, photos
more photos army.mil
- One AW119Kx and one GrandNew helicopter recently delivered to corporate customers in Philippines, photo
- USAF F-16 Fighting Falcons from the 416th Flight Test Squadron conducting in-flight testing of APG-83A radar, Edwards AFB Calif, photos
- FAA Forecast Fiscals Years 2016-37 -- General Aviation section, rotorcraft grow at a rate of 1.6 percent per year
- Remotely piloted MQ-9 Reaper aircrews articipated in Red Flag 17-2 at Nellis AFB, Nevada, photos
- FAA Safety Briefing, Ins and Outs of ADS-B - Mar,Apr 2017
- US Navy 2017 Navy Week Schedule -- March 18-24 Austin, Texas
|Mar 23 Thu
- Leonardo attending Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace (LIMA) 2017 in Malaysia, March 21 to 25, Asia Pacific region
- FAA reminder less than a week left to register at discounted rate for 2017 UAS Symposium, Hyatt Regency in Reston, VA, March 27 to 29
- Two UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters, one CH-47 Chinook helicopter and refueling truck from Colorado Army National Guard, Sunshine wildfire
- Third aircraft in Cessna Citation Longitude flight test program completed first flight
|Mar 22 Wed
- Japan helicopter carrier Kaga entered service, photos
- Assets from US Navy and Air Force on display from March 21-25 at Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace (LIMA) Exhibition 2017,
MH-60S Seahawk helicopter and two MQ-8B Fire Scout unmanned helicopters, Malaysia, photos
- NTSB preliminary information, Bell 206B substantially damaged during forced landing following a loss of engine power near Firebaugh, California
- 63rd Fighter Squadron received its first F-35 Lightning II aircraft March 20, 2017, at Luke AFB, Ariz., photos
Boeing and airlines concept for 797, Mar.2017
What to expect from space science in 2017 Jan
2017 Ladies Love Taildraggers 5 scholarships
Robinson Helicopter Safety Alerts -- Low-G Mast Bumping Accidents Dec2016
Three US Marine H-53 Sea Stallion
heavyLift helicopters (over 20yrs old) brought out of retirement from
DavisMonthan AFB Ariz. will be upgraded and put back into active service. photo Aug2005
|Mars Spirit Opportunity rovers.
|US Navy helicopter San Diego Calif training 2007.
Photo courtesy of Jim Pratt "flybum" opens new window.
|Monthy Van Nuys Propeller Aircraft Association,
Historical Aircraft Display Day.
|Blue Angels Show Schedule
|EAA B-17 Tour
|USAF Thunderbirds Show Schedule.
|Collings Foundation B-17 B-24
|Reno NV Air Races
|Always check before travel,|
events sometimes get cancelled.
IntelAero ready-to-fly unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)
Engineering Development Model UH-60V Black Hawk helicopter, photo
Researchers at MIT designed one of the strongest lightweight materials known, by 3-D printing flakes of graphene,
a two-dimensional form of carbon. The new material, a sponge-like configuration with a density of just 5 percent,
can have a strength 10 times that of steel.
GOES-R first of NOAA advanced geostationary weather satellites
Sikorsky S97 RAIDER(tm)
Bell 525 Relentless Super Medium Helicopter
NASA Subsonic Rotary Wing Project