Atlantis lands KSC July 21,2011
Tour of glass cockpit.
Live events Space Alliance
when Station is visible to the eye
|Friends have Tommy memories.
Send a suggestion. email@example.com Kip
|RefDesk Latest News from Google, new window
|Aug 27 Sat
- CH-53E Super Stallion with Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 461 takes off to conduct troop lift exercise, photo
- MD Helicopters final delivery MD530F CayuseWarrior to Afghan
- NASA selected United Launch Services LLC for Mars rover mission
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta will host 2016 US Women National Championship, launches September 30
- AOPA Flying Club Cessna 150 Giveaway, deadline to apply Sept.1 winning club will be notified on or about Oct.1
- Wildlife Surveys, Hover Power, Feb.10,2016
|Aug 26 Fri
- Soberanes wildfire, 12 Helicopters, Monterey county, Calif
- Two US F22 pilots encounter Syrian Su-24
- FAA Unmanned Aircraft Systems portal, New Small UAS Rule (Part 107), including all pilot and operating rules,
will be effective in August 2016
- US Navy 2016 Navy Week Schedule
|Aug 25 Thu
- H175 7-ton class helicopter in Mexico for transport services Oil industry, photo
- Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA) welcomed the FAA acceptance of industry recommendations to propose an alternative acceptable
means of compliance for single-engine helicopters to meet Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) certification requirements for Part 27 rotorcraft
- US Senator John McCain (R-AZ) on GAO report of USAF proposal to prematurely retire A-10 aircraft
|Aug 24 Wed
- AH-64E Apache helicopter training system to South Korea
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company (ATEC) joint venture of Honeywell and PrattWhitney awarded contract for preliminary design
review of new engine for US Army BlackHawk and Apache helicopters
- Rey wildfire, 14 Helicopters, 6 air tankers, 2 Very Large Air Tankers (VLATS), Santa Barbara, Calif
- NHV Group commenced flight operations with H175 utility helicopter in Denmark for Maersk Oil, tweet
|Aug 23 Tue
- Northrop Grumman N400NT (USAF T-X jet trainer competition) performing high-speed taxi trials at Mojave California
more on USAF T-X program
- FAA August 29 new small UAV (drone) rule for non-hobbyists becomes effective
|Aug 22 Mon
- Australian Search and Rescue helicopter hovers during SAR training at Exercise Pitch Black 2016, photo
- Erickson Inc selected to provide timber harvesting aerial services in Malaysia
- Chimney wildfire Incident Information, 14 Helicopters, 7 Air Tankers, San Luis Obispo County, Calif
- Space Weather for Aviation Service Provider
|Three US Marine H-53 Sea Stallion
heavyLift helicopters (over 20yrs old) brought out of retirement from
DavisMonthan AFB Ariz. will be upgraded and put back into active service.
|Mars Spirit Opportunity rovers.
|US Navy helicopter San Diego Calif training 2007.
Photo courtesy of Jim Pratt "flybum" opens new window.
|Monthy Van Nuys Propeller Aircraft Association,
Historical Aircraft Display Day.
|Blue Angels Show Schedule
|EAA B-17 Tour
|USAF Thunderbirds Show Schedule.
|Collings Foundation B-17 B-24
|Reno NV Air Races
|Always check before travel,|
events sometimes get cancelled.
Sikorsky S97 RAIDER(tm)
Bell 525 Relentless Super Medium Helicopter
NASA Subsonic Rotary Wing Project