Atlantis lands KSC July 21,2011
Tour of glass cockpit.
Live events Space Alliance
when Station is visible to the eye
|Friends have Tommy memories.
Send a suggestion. firstname.lastname@example.org Kip
|RefDesk Latest News from Google, new window
|Sep 27 Tue
- US Army will rank order all 780 or so of equipment programs, from helicopters to boots to rifles
- F35A pilot had to egress the aircraft during engine start due to a fire from the aft section
- Santa Monica evicting FBOs Atlantic Aviation and American Flyers 30day notices to vacate airport
|Sep 26 Mon
- Sikorsky awarded 232,075,337 for modification P00214 to previously awarded cost-plus-incentive-fee contract
(N00019-06-C-0081) for procurement of two CH-53K system demonstration test article aircraft, US Navy
- GE3000 engine future solution for US Army helicopters
- USAF F-35A caught fire when strong tailwind on flight line, Mountain Home AFB, Idaho
- North Memorial Medical Center A109 helicopter down on east side of Lake Winona, three people hospitalized
- Space Weather for Aviation Service Provider
|Sep 24 Sat
- Special Operations Command Europe and adjacent units conducted fast-rope insertion and extraction system training, and military
free-fall with support of Army National Guard Helicopter Task force, photos
- Statoil internal investigation into helicopter safety
- Vandenberg AFB begins cleanup and recovery efforts in order to return the base to normal operations after the Canyon Fire
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta will host 2016 US Women National Championship, launches September 30
|Sep 23 Fri
- Bell Helicopter (Textron) unveiled Bell V247 Vigilant tiltrotor, solution designed to address the evolving demands of
the military and transportation sectors for unmanned aircraft for a shipborne UAS platform
- Spectrum Aeromed installed single patient pivot system on new Bell 407GXP helicopter for Idaho Helicopters, photo
- US Navy announced the MQ-4C Triton Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) received milestone C approval,
program to enter into Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP)
- US Navy 2016 Navy Week Schedule
|Sep 22 Thu
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) emphasis on the importance of compliance with
the pre-takeoff flight-control checks required by aircraft manufacturers
- Gen. Hawk Carlisle (Air Combat Command commander) the F-35A key component of fusion warfare
- Pilots survived Greek Apache helicopter crash
- Bell Helicopter (Textron) will debut Bell 525 Relentless at 26th annual Monaco Yacht Show (MYS), Sept.28 through Oct.1
|Sep 21 Wed
- S92 helicopter fleet one million flight hour milestone with events in North Sea Region, Aberdeen, Scotland
- USAF B-21 Modernizing the bomber fleet
- USAF U-2 crashed shortly after takeoff Sept.20 near the Sutter Buttes mountain range, Northern California
- Launch WorldView-4 high-resolution imaging satellite no earlier than Monday, Sept.26 Vandenberg AFB, California
cause Canyon wildfire
|Three US Marine H-53 Sea Stallion
heavyLift helicopters (over 20yrs old) brought out of retirement from
DavisMonthan AFB Ariz. will be upgraded and put back into active service.
|Mars Spirit Opportunity rovers.
|US Navy helicopter San Diego Calif training 2007.
Photo courtesy of Jim Pratt "flybum" opens new window.
|Monthy Van Nuys Propeller Aircraft Association,
Historical Aircraft Display Day.
|Blue Angels Show Schedule
|EAA B-17 Tour
|USAF Thunderbirds Show Schedule.
|Collings Foundation B-17 B-24
|Reno NV Air Races
|Always check before travel,|
events sometimes get cancelled.
Sikorsky S97 RAIDER(tm)
Bell 525 Relentless Super Medium Helicopter
NASA Subsonic Rotary Wing Project