Atlantis lands KSC July 21,2011
Tour of glass cockpit.
Live events Space Alliance
when Station is visible to the eye
|Friends have Tommy memories.
Send a suggestion. firstname.lastname@example.org Kip
|RefDesk Latest News from Google, new window
|Oct 22 Sat
- Robinson Helicopter delivered two R44 Cadet helicopters to SKY Helicopters, Garland, Texas
- Helicopter crash in northwestern Siberia
- Boeing and US DoE Oak Ridge National Laboratory largest solid 3-D printed item
- United Launch Alliance Atlas V carrying the WorldView-4 satellite for DigitalGlobe previously scheduled for Sept. 26 has been delayed
due to the wildfires at Vandenberg AFB. United Launch Alliance working with Western Range and DigitalGlobe to identify new launch date
|Oct 21 Fri
- US Marine UH-1Y helicopter struck a power line and made emergency landing on North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii
- DCNS and Airbus Helicopters joining forces to design future tactical component of France Naval Aerial Drone
- Textron AirLand (Textron) announced that Scorpion jet completed first weapons exercise at White Sands Missile Range,
while operating from Holloman Air Force Base (HAFB) in New Mexico
- US Department of Transportation (DOT) taking a number of actions to enhance protections
for air travelers and promote competition in the airline industry
- US Navy 2016 Navy Week Schedule
|Oct 20 Thu
- FAA has scheduled hearing on Santa Monica Airport evictions for Oct. 28
- FAA topic Fly Safe, Prevention of Loss of Control Accidents
- Spacecraft will dock to International Space Station Friday morning
|Oct 19 Wed
- Australian Army CH47F Chinook helicopter first of class flight trials wrapped up onboard amphibious ship HMAS Adelaide, photo
- Bell Helicopter (Textron) announce that Bell 429 will feature in Red Bull TV series, The Horn
- FAA issued AML STC to HeliTrak for Collective Pull Down (CPD) line of products
- Launch WorldView-4 high-resolution imaging satellite delayed due to the wildfires Vandenberg AFB, California
cause Canyon wildfire
|Oct 18 Tue
- Video in cockpit of US Marine AH-1Z helicopter
- Leonardo-Finmeccanica AESA radar selected for upgraded US Navy MQ-8C Fire Scout unmanned helicopter
- Boeing formally opened new composite center on St. Louis campus that will house commercial aviation work
|Oct 17 Mon
- AOPA asking US Supreme Court to hear case involving aviation products liability
- NBAA calls for FAA to step up efforts to halt Strangulation Strategy for Santa Monica Municipal Airport
- Space Weather for Aviation Service Provider
|Three US Marine H-53 Sea Stallion
heavyLift helicopters (over 20yrs old) brought out of retirement from
DavisMonthan AFB Ariz. will be upgraded and put back into active service.
|Mars Spirit Opportunity rovers.
|US Navy helicopter San Diego Calif training 2007.
Photo courtesy of Jim Pratt "flybum" opens new window.
|Monthy Van Nuys Propeller Aircraft Association,
Historical Aircraft Display Day.
|Blue Angels Show Schedule
|EAA B-17 Tour
|USAF Thunderbirds Show Schedule.
|Collings Foundation B-17 B-24
|Reno NV Air Races
|Always check before travel,|
events sometimes get cancelled.
Sikorsky S97 RAIDER(tm)
Bell 525 Relentless Super Medium Helicopter
NASA Subsonic Rotary Wing Project