SpaceStation Expedition mission
blogs.nasa.gov NASA astronaut Kate Rubins joins Oct.14,2020
Live events NASA_tv
when Station is visible to the eye
Space Shuttle Atlantis lands KSC July 21,2011
Tour of glass cockpit.
|Friends have Tommy memories.
Send a suggestion. email@example.com Kip
|RefDesk Latest News from Bing new window
|Oct 19 Mon -- 2020
- Sikorsky-Boeing DEFIANT achieved 211 knots flying straight and level, expanded flight envelope by reaching 232 knots while descending
- DJI Matrice 300 RTK two new payload solutions for commercial drone platform
- SpaceX launch updates
- Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., Flying Operations
- USAF Week in Photos
- USAF F35A Demo Team schedule for 2020 airshow
- FAA Practical Test Standards
- FAA Safety Alerts
19006, Crash Resistant Fuel System (CRFS) Safety Standards
18013, Updated Rotorcraft External Load Attaching Means and Quick Release Devices for Human External Cargo (HEC).
18010, Procedures for Avoiding Obstacles Lighted with Light-Emitting Diode (LED)
Obstruction Lights While Utilizing Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
- NTSB Safety Alerts
Flight Helmet Cords Can Impede Egress, Understand cord connections (SA-068)
Loss of Tail Rotor Effectiveness in Helicopters, Be alert for uncommanded yaw (SA-062).
Helicopter Landing Sites Free from Debris, Foreign object debris can foul rotor systems and cause damage (SA-057).
Flying on Empty, Prevent the Preventable with Careful Fuel Management (SA-067)
- Space Weather for Aviation Service Provider
|Oct 17 Sat -- 2020
- Helicopter landed in lake and sank, pilot ok, Nye County, Nevada
- Lockheed teamed with Aerojet Rocketdyne on proposal to compete for Next Generation Interceptor contract for Missile Defense Agency
- ISS crew will parachute back to Earth on Oct.21,2020
- US Army University Press Sept-Oct 2020, Question, Why Would China Not Invade Taiwan Now
Military Review armyupress.army.mil
- Robinson Helicopter Newsletters, Torrance, Calif
- USAF Schedule F-22 Demonstration Team
|Oct 16 Fri -- 2020
- First TH-1H trainer helicopter proof-of-concept overhaul, Robins AFB, Georgia
- Northrop met Full Operational Capability for Scalable Agile Beam Radar on Air National Guard F-16s
- USAF Nellis AFB one of five DoD bases named to host new 5G technology
- FAA Safety Briefing - Data-Driven Decision Making Sept-Oct 2020
- Nellis Air Force Base, Nev, Flying Operation
- Eielson AFB, Alaska, Red Flag
- NASA Rotorcraft Publications 2020, 2019, 2018
- US Helicopter Safety Team monthly update
more helicopter Reports ushst.org
- US Navy Blue Angels Show Schedules 2020
- US Navy Week Schedule
- Darpa Opportunities
|Oct 15 Thu -- 2020
- Miami-Dade Fire Rescue (MDFR) has taken delivery of its first Leonardo AW139 helicopter
- First NH90 to Spanish Air Force for search and rescue and combat search and rescue mission capabilities, photo
- MH-60S Knighthawk helicopter practices flight maneuver during Helicopter Advanced Readiness Program (HARP)
training at Naval Air Facility El Centro, Calif. photo
- Registration open for FAA first virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference, which will take place Oct.27 - Oct.29
- Nasa CallBACK monthly safety newsletter, Sept 2020 Minimum Equipment List Missteps
- US Army Aviation Digest - Unmanned Aircraft Systems in Large-Scale Combat - July-Sept 2020
- 2020 Aerospace Valley Air Show, October 9,10 a hybrid event, photos
- Federal Register for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- USAF Air Combat Command F-16 Viper Demonstration Team Schedule
|Oct 14 Wed -- 2020
- GE Aviation with US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command nearing completion of Future Affordable Turbine Engine (FATE) program.
Initiative to develop 5,000- to 10,000-shaft horsepower turboshaft engine
- Boeing announced major program deliveries across commercial and defense operations for third quarter of 2020
- SpaceX launch missions
- Mars 2020 mission
- Interagency Aviation Training (IAT) Course Schedule
|Oct 13 Tue -- 2020
- Astronics Max-Viz 2300 Enhanced Vision System amended Supplemental Type Certificate
covers multiple Bell helicopter models, including 212, 412, 412EPI
- UK and US Navy F35s on HMS Queen Elizabeth have been undergoing live weapons training in North Sea
- Rotorcraft Design Approvals - Helicopter Occupant Safety Toolkit
- News Nellis AFB, Nevada
- FAA monthly Business Jet Reports
- US National Archives and Records Administration - Nationwide Events
- NASA Commercial Crew Program -
NASA and SpaceX targeting no sooner than early-to-mid November
for first operational flight with astronauts of Crew Dragon spacecraft
and Falcon 9 rocket to International Space Station.
Going West on the Lincoln Highway map
Calendar Grand Canyon NP
August 1, 1943 - "Hell's Wench" B-24 badly damaged by anti-aircraft artillery fire, led 93rd Bombardment Group (Heavy)
in daring low level attack on oil refineries at Ploesti, Romania, photo
History of San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport, photos
Friends of the Inyo exploring new places, Calif
Death Valley National Park - Scotty Castle
Road Information nps.gov
California Fall Color, scenic drives and hikes
SAFO - Helicopter Stabilized Hover Checks Before Departure
GE tested Advanced Turboprop Engine with 3D-Printed parts.
Civilian turboprop engine to combine 855 separate components into just 12, photo
FAA Administrator Fact Book returned on-line
Top 10 Martin Gardner Scientific American Articles, Mathematical Games column began January 1957
B-17F Memphis Belle(tm) to be placed on public display on May 17, 2018 at National Museum USAF, photo
Fact Sheet nationalmuseum.af.mil
1944 movie Director Lt. Col. William Wyler afi.com American Film Institute
2017 Ladies Love Taildraggers 5 scholarships
Robinson Helicopter Safety Alerts -- Low-G Mast Bumping Accidents Dec2016
Three US Marine H-53 Sea Stallion
heavyLift helicopters (over 20yrs old) brought out of retirement from
DavisMonthan AFB Ariz. will be upgraded and put back into active service. photo Aug2005
|Mars Spirit Opportunity rovers.
|US Navy helicopter San Diego Calif training 2007.
Photo courtesy of Jim Pratt "flybum" opens new window.
|Monthy Van Nuys Propeller Aircraft Association,
Historical Aircraft Display Day.
|Blue Angels Show Schedule
|EAA B-17 Tour
|USAF Thunderbirds Show Schedule.
|Collings Foundation B-17 B-24
|Reno NV Air Races
|Strategic Air Command and Aerospace Museum, Ashland, NE
|Always check before travel,|
events sometimes get cancelled.
Boeing delivering new technologies and performance improvements to US Special Operations Command with Block II Chinook helicopter.
Boeing Philadelphia team recently delivered first MH-47G Block II Chinook to SOCOM
Sikorsky Boeing SB1 DEFIANT(tm) helicopter first flight, photos
DoD USAF plan to buy 80 F-15X and slow rollout of the F-35
SureFly eVTOL, hybrid-electric eVTOL multi-copter
Lockheed new digital curriculum for high-school students, parents and educators as part of Generation Beyond,
free, online STEM education program used in US classrooms
Sikorsky R-4 helicopter display, photo
IntelAero ready-to-fly unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)
Engineering Development Model UH-60V Black Hawk helicopter, photo
Researchers at MIT designed one of the strongest lightweight materials known, by 3-D printing flakes of graphene,
a two-dimensional form of carbon. The new material, a sponge-like configuration with a density of just 5 percent,
can have a strength 10 times that of steel.
NASA Subsonic Rotary Wing Project